Pages

Thursday, November 19, 2009

A month of Thanks ~ it's good to be home

I did miss yesterday... simply because by the time I finally got home, I was too tired to speak a coherent sentence, let alone try and type anything.

This morning I am thankful to be home. I fell into bed last night, and slept like a rock. I was so happy to see my bed and my pillows again! I didn't bring my pillow with me when I left last week. Isn't it funny how you never sleep quite as well without it?

I'm glad to be home, but it's still a little hard to figure out where exactly home is these days. Even though the circumstances sucked, it was so good to see my family again. And as anxious as I was to get home and see Lauren and Rachel (and my pillow) again, I was pretty bummed leaving Philly on Tuesday.

Now I'm sitting in the quiet of the living room, trying to decompress a little, and working up the ambition to haul the junk out of my car.....

Perhaps I'll just enjoy the solitude of home for a little while longer. The stuff can wait.

No comments: