Pages

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Things I miss....

I miss hearing her set her car alarm when she came home. You always knew Emily was coming through the door once you heard that beep.

I miss her calling me at work to ask me stupid questions. I would pretend to get mad, but secretly I looked forward to her calling me.

I miss going to the movies with her.

I miss her text messaging me "Rabbit, Rabbit" on the first of the month.

I miss watching endless episodes of Friends.

I miss fighting with her to clean up the mess she left in the sink after she brushed her teeth.

I miss hearing her laugh.

I miss her smile.

I miss late nights watching movies and eating Doritos....

I miss fussing at her for leaving her test strips all over the place.

I miss her trying to name all the fish in the aquarium.

I miss e-mailing her jokes, and then having to explain them to her because she didn't get it.

I miss all the things I should have asked her about that I never did....

I just miss her.

No comments: