Pages

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Vacation Highlights

Dad and I on the jetski. This was before the infamous oyster shell incident.




This is what happens when you don't wear shoes while on a jetski, tip said jetski because it's low tide, run into a bed of oysters, and don't listen to your dad when he tells you to pull your feet up and float. :)


Me and my Sarah


My Great Uncle Tom, my Grandma, and my Great Uncle John


My mom and our friend Eileen. I didn't get a picture of Mike and the amazing ribs he made for us. Yum.


Sarah, me, and Rachel at Planet Hollywood in Myrtle Beach



Long story- I was being anti-puzzle. This is a re-enactment of the moment I "caved".


My two favorite funny girls

Rachel and Sarah



Aunt Pat, Uncle Mike, and my parents at the winery.




Me and Sarah


Can't go to the beach without taking a pretty sky picture




Double Rainbow!




Uncle Mike and Sarah. The wind was blowing the sand across the beach. It was so very cool.


Sarah. Not that I'm biased, but doesn't she have the most beautiful smile?


'nuf said

3 comments:

~mom~ said...

i love you!

Judy said...

Look like a wonderful time. Next time you go I"ll have to make sure I'm hiding in your trunk! I have just been longing for the beach lately. We were going to go but now that the house is selling we need to save all the money we can so we canceled our vacation. I just think it's sad that Christian thinks the beach is at Cowans Gap. Maybe next year!!
You got some wonderful pictures. I think getting layed off was a blessing in disguse. It would have been ashame for you to miss that precious time with your family.

Unknown said...

I think Emily was with you that day :)

The day she passed I was driving to campus to meet the sisters for dinner (as we were all traveling in a large pack of sad that day) and when i stepped out of my car i saw a vertical rainbow. i have never seen one before, but i have seen them since.

every time i see a vertical rainbow now i feel like shes there with me. :)