Pages

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Links to the Poland Trip Blog

Sooooooooooo...... in 1 day, 15 hours, and 16 minutes I'll be joining the rest of my team and heading to Poland!

This year the team travel blog will be written by my roommate, Andrea.
Check out the link here. You can also catch up on last year's blog here.
I'm also putting a permanent link to these two blogs on the sidebar.

Since I'm not writing the team blog this time around, I'm going to try and keep up on my own blog. I enjoyed writing the team blog last year, but I found it a little difficult to write from a team perspective and not just my own. It is all about me after all! HA!

I'm not sure how often I'll be able to get to the internet cafe, but check back periodically! The team blog will definitely be updated, so be sure to check that out too. I think you can actually get on an e-mail list and be e-mailed when a new entry is posted. Isn't technology wonderful?

And say a prayer or two for the flights, would you? I'm trying to be a big girl, but I'm still half terrified out of my mind of flying.

No comments: