Pages

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

11 months

It's almost been a year. 11 months and two days, to be exact. Oh, if only I could go back in time to this moment one year ago and slap myself silly. I would hold onto her and never let her go. And I would sit on her and make her take her insulin. I would drag her outside and make her walk with me and the dog in the freezing cold. So many, many things I would do different, and so many things that I wish I could take back.

But unfortunately, life just doens't work that way. I haven't been angry at God throughout any of this. But I have to admit, I'm a little annoyed at Him. But I'm mad at myself.

I have a hard time forgiving myself for alot of things. Sometimes I am my own worst enemy.

*sigh*

I feel somewhat better admitting that. And I think He understands.

No comments: